01

Founder’s Statement

All funds contributed to the protocol, go towards building and growing the ecosystem. Please check the evolution of the ecosystem roadmap here.

02

Information​

 The Standard Token can be acquired during the token distribution or on secondary exchanges. The total supply of Standard Token is limited at one billion tokens.

1.158.123 TST

Current Distribution

1.12345678

Total ETH Received

50%
0 TST
2.000.000 TST

PRIVATE DISTRIBUTION ENDS IN

Days
Hours
Minutes
Seconds

An x amount of tokens has been distributed among early platform participants.

03

Pre Market Participation

04

Participation Rules

The distribution is divided into two phases:

Private Distribution: access code is required
Public Distribution: no access code is required

  • There are 120 consecutive distribution blocks. Each block distributes 2 million Standard Tokens
  • The blocks require a minimum Ethereum deposit to unlock distribution. 
  • Once the minimum is reached, each block has a 8 hour period in which additional deposits are possible.
  • The Standard Tokens are claimed and distributed after the block closing period
  • Payouts depend on the ratio of a participant’s deposit, compared to the total amount of Ethereum deposited in a block.
  • To reward early participants, the required minimum has a linear increase with each block.
  • To ensure a decentralized and fair market distribution, no hard caps of Ethereum are set on any distribution block.

Similar to a silent auction mechanism, a fixed number of tokens are distributed amongst block investors, depending on their contribution in a cycle. 

E.g., Alice contributes 20% of the Ethereum in a block, and Ben contributes the remaining 80% of funds. Therefore, Alice would receive 400 thousand Standard tokens, and Ben would receive 1.6 million Standard tokens, as a total of 2 million Standard tokens are distributed in every block.

Contributors to the Block Ethereum contributed Ethereum contributed in % Total Block Distribution 2,000,000 Standard Token
Alice 4 ETH 20% 400,000 TST
Bob 16 ETH 80% 1,600,000 TST